Why You’ll Love Selling Swedish Sponge Cloths
We want you to fall in love with our Swedish sponge cloths too!
We’ve put together a list of retailer best practices to help you successfully sell Swedish sponge cloths in your store:
Staff Education – Get to know your sponge cloths!
Inform yourself and your staff about Swedish sponge cloths so that you can answer any questions that customers have.
Take one home and see how amazing they really are. Your love and enthusiasm for the product will be contagious.
Organized Displays- Draw in your customers!
We have display solutions for all types of spaces:
• Floor spinner rack – Holds 240 sponge cloths, 40 design facings and is FREE with your order!
• Floor combo spinner rack – Holds 120 sponge cloths and 60 beeswax wraps. You can get it FREE with your first order.
• Counter display – Buy 96 sponge cloths, and 16 designs, and the display is yours for FREE!
• Shelf baskets –Three sizes to hold sponge cloths, towels, and dry mats
• Self-contained and recyclable CDU – coming soon
Customer Education – Displays that tell the sponge cloth story.
Some customers want to learn on their own. The spinner racks come with educational header cards. Also, we have plenty of shelf talkers in various sizes to help you tell the Swedish sponge cloth story right in your store.
This plus your product knowledge and enthusiasm will help them make those incremental sustainable changes to reduce waste and care for our planet.
Prominent Location – Place the sponge cloths prominently.
Place your sponge cloths in high-traffic areas. The versatility of the cloths makes them adaptable to so many parts of your store. At the sales counter, the beautiful designs will spark conversation–and become an ideal impulse buy!
Filled Displays – An abundance of style
Make your store shine with a well-merchandised and well-stocked spinner and display racks.
Our low minimums make it very easy to replenish stock on a frequent basis. Just 6 designs get you low $10 freight and 20 get you free freight!
Seasonal Designs – Change with the seasons
We are committed to offering you new designs quarterly so that your Ecologie displays look their best all year round.
Key Product Knowledge Facts
When a customer asks a question, we want you to feel confident with your answers!
Here are the most common questions and key Swedish Sponge Cloth facts:
• Designed in Vancouver, Made in Sweden
• 100% compostable
• Made from cotton and wood cellulose
• Printed using water-based inks
• Lay flat or hang to dry – NOTE – it will mold to the hanging surface while drying and may look wrinkled - DO NOT IRON
• Wash in your washer or for extra disinfecting in your dishwasher on the top rack
• Absorbs 15 times their weight in water
• Replaces 17 rolls of paper towels and 5 plastic sponges
• Lasts over 6 months or 200 washes
• Use instead of paper towels and a plastic kitchen sponge
• Wet, ring out, and then use
• The designs will not fade but the white cloth may become discolored by household stains – think coffee, blueberries, red wine, tomato sauce, and such common stains
• When the cloths wear thin and look dingy it is time to cut them up, compost, and get a new one!
Download On-demand Product Knowledge materials here!